Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternate web site

Someone must have done something to correct the problems-I clicked on this site three times and it came up all three just like the good ole days.

Truck Shop

I'm working on getting the https address here too. Unfortunately I don't have the skills to do that part of things and have a tech. The tech here was different than HEF and I've lost contact with him. Working now with the HEF tech to get things in shape here but it's slow going. We may have to switch to the other format too to help secure this site.
    God, Guns & Guts made America Free!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Frazier View Post
    I'm working on getting the https address here too. Unfortunately I don't have the skills to do that part of things and have a tech. The tech here was different than HEF and I've lost contact with him. Working now with the HEF tech to get things in shape here but it's slow going. We may have to switch to the other format too to help secure this site.
    Quite honestly, after getting used to the HEF format I have no problem with that.

I'm glad to hear that!! I was taken aback by the stink that was raised when we switched HEF. Our tech had been recommending it to me for nearly a year but I was reluctant to switch because I knew vBulletin so well. When we got hacked it kind of forced my hand, I was fortunate they didn't go in and do serious damage to our history. I couldn't risk that happening again.

I never did see any difficulty with HEF after the change. Adding photo's was a little different other than that real basic to me. Some people just gripe with any change no matter what.

Truck Shop

Thanks Truck Shop, that eases the pain.